Hamburger Places in Istanbul

 Hi everyone!

Who does not like to eat hamburger? I wanted to share my favorite hamburger places with you. If you are ready let's ride ✌

Our first place called "Baltazar" It is a well-known place located in Karaköy near to Tophane Tram station (apx. 5 minute walking distance) It is a small place therefore you can not enjoy your meal in a comfortable time but burgers are very delicious. Every time I choose different burger and I enjoyed every single one of them. Maybe buns can be little softer 👀 If I recall correctly one burger one soft drink is 80 TL ( 4-5 Euros) 

The second place is Vava Burger. It came across randomly in my neighborhood (located in İçerenköy) It is close to Kozyatağı metro station (apx 10 min walking distance) They have outdoor and indoor tables, for summer you can prefer outdoor because it is very spacious. Not only for hamburger, you can also choose hot dog and many appetizers. My favourites are Truf Mayo Hamburger and Avocado Hot Dog. I can also say their chicken burgers are good too. They are serving really big portions and they also accept online delivery option. As a conclusion I can say I am very satisfied especially taste, portion and price. Apx. one burger menu is around 100-120 Turkish Lira (6-7 Euros)

Last but not least House of B'den bahsedebilirim. People always mention as "Real American Burger experience" I can not agree more. You can not find anything tasteless in the menu. From Mac N cheese to chicken burger they have everything. In addition to that I would suggest, Sweet Patato Fries. Maybe sounds questionable, but taste is everything 😋 This place has 2 locations. One of them is in Beşiktaş/Akaretler and the other one is in Suadiye. It is very common to wait in the cue therefore you may go in the lunch time or using food apps for delivery. I am suggesting with my whole heart and my stomach 😁 Only burger cost 80-100 Turkish Lira (5-6 Euros) 

Thats all from me know. If I can lost some weights I would definitely go and eat more burgers 😂 See you till next time!

Bon appetit!


Comments